A luxury suite with a contemporary feel
A 32 sq.m. room located on the ground floor, with a comfortable Queen sized bed. The room leads out onto a private deck area with expansive forest views which then in turn leads onto your own private access to the spa pool.
The room takes it’s name from the Taki (or waterfall) print that hangs above the 100+ year old Isho Dansu (antique clothing chest).
The furniture (bed frame, coffee table, TV table, vanity and selected artwork) were all custom made by local craftsmen using Tasmanian Blackwood.
The shoji screens and fusuma doors (on wardrobe) were made in Japan and were fitted by Japanese carpenters, along with the traditional timber ceiling and tatami mats imported from Japan.
Air Conditioning, Shower, DVD Player, Flat-screen TV, Free WiFi, Hairdryer, Towels.
- Complimentary slippers
- Personal Yukata (cotton kimono) for use during your stay at Yumeji
- Japanese magazines, books, DVDs and games
- Queen bed with 400 thread count linen
- 40″ digital TV with FreeView TV channels
- Individually controlled air conditioning / heating with thermostat
- WiFi internet
- 2 Person sofa
- Coffee table
- Large double wardrobe
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Shower with large ‘Halo’ shower head
- MOR brand bathroom amenities
- Fresh towels daily
- Complimentary access to tea and coffee making facilities