A modern classic
32 sq.m. room located on the ground floor, with a comfortable Queen sized bed. The room leads out onto a private deck area with both forest and sea views. From the deck you have private access to the spa pool below.
The room takes it’s name from the Sakura (or cherry blossom) print that hangs above the 150 year old Choba Dansu (antique merchant chest).
The furniture (queen bed, coffee table, TV table, vanity and selected artwork) were all custom made by local craftsmen using Tasmanian Blackwood.
The shoji screens and fusuma doors (on wardrobe ) were made in Japan and were fitted by Japanese carpenters, along with the traditional timber ceiling and tatami mats also imported from Japan.
Air Conditioning, Shower, DVD Player, Flat-screen TV, Free WiFi, Hairdryer, Towels.
- Complimentary slippers
- Personal Yukata (cotton kimono) for use during your stay at Yumeji
- Japanese magazines, books, DVDs and games
- Queen bed with 400 thread count linen
- 40″ digital TV with FreeView TV channels
- Individually controlled air conditioning / heating with thermostat
- WiFi internet
- 2 Person sofa
- Coffee table
- Large double wardrobe
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Shower with large ‘Halo’ shower head
- MOR brand bathroom amenities
- Fresh towels daily
- Complimentary access to tea and coffee making facilities